When a Gespage Agent must get the spool files from another server, it use FTP and transfers the spool file under C:\Windows\TMP.
Then, it create a hardlink to the spool file directory under
If the spool directory is on another disk than C: , the hardlink doesn't work.
To solve this problem, the FTP transfers must be done to a temporary directory located on the same disk than the spool directory, for exemple F:\TMP.
To do this change, you need to modify the environment variables TMP and TEMP for Gespage Agent services.
The steps are below:
- Open the Windows registry key manager on the PC where the agent is located
- Under the key HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GespagePrint
- Add a key named Environment with type REG_MULTI_SZ
- Set the environment varibales with values:
- Restart Gespage Print Service
- Create the two new temporary folder under the F:\ disk