It is possible to edit the Gespage popup MSI file to configure it before deployment.
Thsi MSO file can be edit through a software like ORCA for exemple.
As soon as the file is edit, you must set at least three settings on the property:
The settings that we can change are: SERVER_IP, AUTHENT ans USER.
The setting SERVER_IP must be set with the Gespage IP address.
The setting AUTHENT is used to define the authentication method.
This setting can configure with the value below:
- No > no authentication
- UserNameWithEcho > authentication by username, the username is display
- UserNameNoEcho > authentication by username, the username is not display
- LoginPassword > authentication with username and password.
- Card > authentication by card if a card reader is plugged into the user's computer
- PrintCode > authentication with the user printcode
The USER setting can be use to define a default user for the popup.
This setting can be use if the AUTHENT setting is set to No, to define a default user for the print that will be different than the loogin session, it can be usefull if there are a lot of computer with the same user session for exemple.