To anonimyze Gespage's logs you have to use FileAnonymizer.jar.
To find FileAnonymizer.jar you have to go to "Program Files\Gespage\GespageCore\server\tools".
- Put the FileAnonymizer.jar into a directory.
- Create a "logs" directory next to the .jar
- Put the "GespageAgent.log" and the "gfserver.log" into this "logs" directory.
- Open a prompt (cmd) and lunch: java -jar path_to_file/FileAnonymizer path_to_folder/logs
- When the processe end you will have 3 new files in your "logs" directory, 2 anonymized logs with "anonymlog.date_hour" extension and a map file that the client can keep.
!Warning! The process can take a few moment.